Lana Del Rey for Madame Figaro
Photograph by James White
White folks ALWAYS tryna make something theirs.
I’m actually screaming??
"You are not excused, but you are dismissed."
I gotta say that more often.
What is seriously wrong with white people. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO INHUMANE? Why don’t you have the ability to have empathy towards others? Why do you have the need to hurt others? WHAT THE FUCK.
You pale faced thin lipped demons.
wow hate speech much. not all white people are like this, please stop implying that every white person is an insensitive ddumbass. try using “some white people”.
I’m actually raging right now. This girl had no right to do this. But calling white people inhuman and say we have no empathy to others. Pale faces thin lipped demons? You know how hurtful and racist this is? You are actually saying that all white people are like this and not just some. You’re ruining the whole point. To fight racism. But here you are.
Omg you cannot be racist towards white people since ya know racism is based on the institution of oppression & white people have been oppressed in the history of fucking never. (You can however be prejudiced against white people but if y’all have ever actually read a history textbook you could understand why). Honestly at the core of the #iftheygunnedmedown is ‘stop fucking killing us’ & y’all can’t even handle that. Smh
There’s the ALL white people again. Racism: The belief in racial supremacy. That members of different races should be treated differently. All races. Based on their ethnicity, beliefs, qualities and traditions even. You have not lived someone else’s life so you can not argue with “if ya’ll read a history text book” All races should be treated equal and with respect. If you’re in on this cause it’s not helpful throwing around abusive words.
WOAH where the fuck did you get that definition of Racism. Stop pulling shit out of your ass to make yourself feel comfortable.
Oh Yess. I made all that up just because i wanted to feel better about myself! This has nothing to do with me. That is the definition. Read the rest of the thread. This discussion was closed because there was an agreement involved. Leave it.
1. Yes you are trying to make yourself comfortable by commenting on MY post that never asked you for your gotdamn opinion.
2. Where the fuck you get that definition from? White people love pulling shit out of their ass. It’s pathetic. You’re not convincing me or anybody else into your dark + twisted version of racism.
3. Go back to 1. “MY post” I know exactly what tf happened in the thread. I posted the shit so don’t try to educate me. You go re read that shit + let’s move on to 4.
4. If you read that shit CAREFULLY. You can see that we did not ask your for fucking white crusty ass opinion. Nor did we say “HEY, barleygraperag what do you think is going on, bro?” No. We did not ever want you to include your “i’m feeling left out so maybe I should tell everybody who doesn’t give a fuck how I feel about my emotions on (what white people call) ‘reverse racism’ or whatever” ya’ll call that invisible shit ya’ll see.
5. Now if you read every last bit of what I wrote + your over-inclusive dumbass still doesn’t get it. Please understand. There is no closing discussions from anyone else but ME on MY post. So exclude your ass right off my shit, fucking albino roach.
You publish a post on the net and don’t expect to get feedback! That’s a new one. How is me commenting on your post gonna make me feel more comfortable. It’s not even relevant! You’re just throwing words out there. And by calling me fucking albino roach? You are disproving yourself when i have not said ONE abusive word in this post but just my opinion. That you should know was gonna come from atleast somebody that you didn’t want. Just because you posted this doesn’t mean you own other’s discussions on it. Learn how to talk for yourself without including the word “dumbass” I’ve said what i wanted to say and and by reading your previous writing this is a time waster. You can’t choose to invite specific people to share their opinion on something that you posted viral.
Color shouldn’t matter in the issue of defending and supporting fair justice and equal rights